Personal data processing
By submitting your data (CV), you confirm that you get acquainted with the processing of your data and agree that the Company will process personal data submitted by you for the purposes of recruitment and based on your expressed consent, in the order and under the following procedure.
We want to inform you that:
- The personal data submitted by you will be processed for recruitment purposes, based on your consent and on the basis of our legitimate interest to carry out recruitment process;
- The personal data submitted by you will be kept during the recruitment process and no longer than 6 (six) months after the end of it;
- The recruitment will be carry out on the basis of information submitted by you;
- We can contact yours current / former employers / colleagues referred by you and ask for information about your qualifications, professional skills and business characteristics in order to properly evaluate your application and to clarify and / or confirm the information you provided. We can ask for such information from yours current / former employer only upon receipt of your separate consent;
- We may will transfer your personal data to third parties who provide us with services of personnel recruitment, candidates’ evaluation and internal administration. Such recipients may be personnel recruitment and (or) candidate evaluation service providers, database software, database administration service providers, data centers, hosting and cloud service providers, etc.;
- “AviaAM Leasing” is a sister company of AB “Avia Solutions Group” therefore other companies of the group will also have access to your personal data submitted by you. You can easily find a complete list of subsidiary companies by clicking the following link: https://www.aviasg.com/en/avia-solutions-group-companies-eu.html;
- If for the position which you are applying for is required to check some of your skills, e.g., foreign language knowledge, we may transfer your data (name, surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address) to the company that inspects these skills, i.e. to the service provider.
- the Company is not liable and does not take responsibility for the processing of the excess personal data submitted by you, if you, voluntarily send us additional personal information, regardless of the fact, that the additional data is not requested (such as your marital status, medical condition, bank account number, place of residence, etc.).
You have the right to request to get access to your personal data, to require to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data, to restrict processing ant to require to erase or to transfer your personal data to other data controller or to provide it to you in form and substance convenient to you, you have the right to cancel your consent or disagree with the processing of your personal data, you may also file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information please refer to www.ada.lt) as well as other rights specified in applicable law.
Should your candidacy meet our requirements, we will contact with you in due course.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company office at Smolensko st. 10, LT-03201 Vilnius.